rss
email
twitter
facebook

Thursday, July 16, 2009

It's Been Awhile... But I'm Back

Yes it has been quite sometime since I have posted here @ Fan Packs. Well its been very busy and well to be honest it seems are starting to be a little more selective on giving out Fan Packs. I sent out about 10 to 12 requests and only received two responses. They were all to MLB teams. First from the White Sox I got a letter with a nice sized logo sticker, info sheet, order sheet and a pocket schedule. Next I received a Justin Verlander Magnet from the Detroit Tigers which I was pleased to get.

Overall not many things coming in. Let's hope that changes.

So a recap on the latest happenings.

Chicago White Sox - Sticker & Pocket Schedule (Wanted you to purchase something)

Detroit Tigers - Pocket Schedule & Justin Verlander Aquafina Fridge Magnet

No comments:

Post a Comment